Terms and Conditions
Enquires, orders and after service
Last updated 1st October 2019
- All quotes are valid for 60 days.
- Prices quoted are fixed so long as the quantity of tapes is the same as what was quoted for, and the lengths of the tapes are as quoted for. Any possible variations will be quoted in advance.
- We try to complete every job within 7-14 days but during busy periods such as Christmas the time may vary.
- If the tapes you have supplied are mouldy or damaged then please allow an extra 7-14 days for us to process as there is a lot of extra work involved.
- Please let us know if you have a deadline such as a birthday or anniversary when placing your order so we can make sure we have your tapes ready in time.
- All orders must be paid for in full before we arrange delivery via a staff drop, postal or courier. If you are paying via cheque then these typically take 5-7 working days to clear including the time to visit the bank and cash. Please allow extra time for delivery of your order if you choose this method of payment.
- Payment methods accepted are: Credit/debit card in person (or online via PayPal/iZettle), cheque (cleared), bank transfer, or cash.
- If your order value is over £500.00, we reserve the right to charge a 25% deposit in advance before proceeding.
- Once your job is complete you must pay the invoice/collect your order within 14 days. If payment isn’t received in 14 days then the following procedure will begin:
- At 14 days you will receive a telephone call/email reminder.
- At 21 days you will receive a further telephone call/email reminder.
- At 30 days you will be issued with a reminder letter by registered post.
- At 60 days you will be issued with a ‘notice of intended court proceedings’ letter by registered post.
- At 70 days your debt will be registered with the county court. This is a last resort and only takes place if you ignore all the previous reminders and fail to make any contact with us.